The complex financial environment cannot be separated from the technology that drives it. Through a combination of extensive technology development and implementation skills, vendor relationships, and business experience across finance, risk and IT domains, we are uniquely placed to provide, drive and implement new systems to meet risk and treasury business needs.
We are particularly focussed on the practical implementation and automation of technology driven processes. We seek to work with business to maximise their benefit from technology through optimised development and implementation of financial systems.
Examples and recent assignments:
- Integration Services (risk and treasury systems)
- Needs analysis
- System requirements
- Vendor selection
- Solution engineering
- Implementation and testing
- Stabilising and optimising existing treasury and risk processes
- Reviews of technology implementations
- Review and configuration of the market system environment for a major South African bank
- Assessment of the risk capabilities of a leading treasury system
- Specification of a yield binomial pricing model for a leading treasury system, on behalf of a leading South African investment bank
- Implementation of various aspects of treasury systems, both locally and internationally
- Ongoing support for the production of market risk measures at several SA banks