General Disclaimer Riskworx (Pty) Ltd ("Riskworx") provides no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any material, link or service provided on or through this Web Site and accepts no liability for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, as a result of or which may be attributable to the use of, or the reliance upon, material, links or services provided on or through this Web Site.
Terms and Conditions These Terms and Conditions apply to individuals accessing this Web Site (User) provided by Riskworx and/or members of its group of companies from time to time.
1. Permit of Use Riskworx grants to the User revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access, use and display this Web Site and the materials provided on it solely for the purposes specifically described herein and so long as the User complies with these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of the User disputing, and or not agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the User shall immediately terminate access to this Web Site.
2. Content This Web Site is intended to provide general information regarding Riskworx and its products and services and is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with. The information in this Web Site including, without limitation, all research, opinions or other content is therefore not intended nor does it constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services.
This Web Site contains several references to other companies and their products. References to such other companies are in no way intended to imply or suggest that they endorse Riskworx's products or services, or that the relationship between themselves and Riskworx constitutes anything beyond the nature described in this Web Site.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
3.1 Accuracy and reliability of information The Web Site and content is provided "as is". Except to the extent that liability under the Applicable Law cannot be excluded and to the extent of its own wilful misconduct or gross negligence, Riskworx makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding (1) the currency, accuracy or completeness of any information available by means of this Web Site, including prices; and (2) the results obtained by the User or anyone else from the use of the Web Site.
Riskworx makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding any information provided by third parties and accessible on or through the Web Site.
3.2 Links This Web Site may contain links to other web sites, which in turn may contain material that has been produced by independent providers not affiliated with Riskworx Riskworx accepts no responsibility for information provided on any such web site. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on such web sites are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of Riskworx
The existence of a link from this Web Site to any other web sites does not constitute a recommendation or approval by Riskworx of such web sites or any provider thereof.
3.3 Changes to Web Site Riskworx may change, suspend, terminate or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site at any time, including the availability of any services, information, features or functions accessible by means of the Web Site. Riskworx may also impose limits on certain features, functions or services or restrict access to parts or all of the Web Site without notice or liability.
4. Limitation of Liability The User's attention is drawn to the generally accepted fact that information transmitted via the World Wide Web is susceptible to distortion, monitoring and interception. The User acknowledges that he/she/it shall bear all risk of transmitting such information via the World Wide Web and under no circumstances will Riskworx be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered as a result thereof.
Use of the Web Site is entirely at User's own risk, and User assumes full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from downloading, use of or access to the Web Site and/or content.
Except to the extent that liability under the Applicable Law cannot be excluded and to the extent of its own wilful misconduct or gross negligence: (i) Riskworx shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising as a result of (1) information published on the Web Site, or (2) any errors in or omissions from the Web Site; (ii) Riskworx shall have no liability arising from orders, investment decisions or purchases of third party goods or services (including financial instruments and currency) based on the information provided on the Web Site; and (iii) under no circumstances shall Riskworx be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, that are directly or indirectly attributable to the use of, or the inability to use, the Web Site.
5. Copyright and Trademark The Web Site was created in 2007 and is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Riskworx retains all rights, title and interest in and to all data, text, images, software and other elements (including multimedia elements) displayed on, distributed from, made available for downloading by means of, or used to provide any of, the Web Site's functionalities (the "Content").
Use of the Web Site and the Content does not grant User any ownership rights in the Web Site or Content. User may copy or print out as a hard copy limited portions of the Content exclusively for private, non-business purposes. All such copies will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and must contain a copy of Riskworx's copyright notice.
User shall not download, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell, distribute, rent, lease, sublicense, lend or transfer or in any way exploit the Web Site or Content.
© Riskworx (Pty) Ltd 2001. Redistribution or reproduction of this content, whether by e-mail; newsletter; capture into databases; intranets; extranets or Web sites; is permissible only with the written permission of Riskworx (Pty) Ltd. Please respect our property. Riskworx (Pty) Ltd, its sponsors, advertisers and contributors disclaims all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that might arise from the use of, or reliance upon, the services contained herein.
KMV® and the KMV logo are registered trademarks of KMV LCC. Expected Default Frequency and EDF are trademarks of KMV, LCC.
6. Applicable Law Except as might otherwise be stated in any Specific Terms, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of South Africa.
7. Amendments Riskworx reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions in any way. It is User's responsibility to familiarise himself/herself/ itself with such changes.
8. No Waiver No failure or delay on the part of Riskworx in exercising any right shall be construed as a waiver of any such right. No single or partial exercise of any such right shall preclude the exercise of any other rights. No waiver of any such right shall be deemed a waiver or modification of any other right.
9. Severability If at any time any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable the aforegoing shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision (or any other part of that provision) of the Terms and Conditions.
All rights reserved.